NEW YEAR'S RESOLUTION FOR 2015

4 comments
Happy New Years Eve everyone and Happy New Years for those living on the other side of the world. As this year comes to an end, it's time to move on to a new year, so that we can start thinking of new year's resolutions. Although I don't usually stick to them, I'm hoping this blog will give me an opportunity to stick to these resolutions as I can always post my progress on:

1. Trying out new recipes and perfecting my cooking skills. Since I've moved out for University, it's time to say goodbye to my parents amazing cooking and to start being independent and cook for myself. It can be challenging when there are assignments on top of lecture notes but it can be done! My main focus will be on delicious, healthy recipes.

2. Be more productive, blog more, start my Youtube journey and to find a balance between uni work and my personal life.

3. Improve my photography. I don't want to stop learning, I know there's always room for improvements and I'm willing to learn more and enhance my skills learnt through experience.

4. Enjoy life to the fullest and laugh more. I know sometimes being positive may be challenging, but I do believe your way of thinking plays a major part. I'll remind myself that happiness starts from within and understand that in order to have a positive mind, a change in perspective is necessary.

That's it, my 4 simple resolutions. I love new years as they bring new chapters to our lives. This year has definitely been a real eye-opener for me, having it's ups and downs. However, I'm grateful for each and every one of you who has been part of my journey, making my year so memorable. I truly hope that 2015 brings success, more positivity and happiness! Here's to a new year full of accomplishments.

Let's end this post with a quote I found quite inspirational.
You are a breath of fresh air to a world that is too thick with the stale exhaust of too many sleepless nights overcrowded with ghosts of the days we can't move on from. Moving on does not mean letting go; it means moving forward with open palms lifted to the sun instead of a clenched fist in the darkness.
Have you guys got any new year's resolution this year? What are you doing to achieve them? 

4 comments:

  1. Great resolutions!! :) Some of which I should totally do myself too!

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  2. add oil this year :) being more positive was my one last year and i definitely can feel a difference now. mines to eat more healthily and tone up

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck with your resolutions, I really want to improve my photography as well!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a wonderful list of resolutions! I especially love the cooking one, I recommend checking out Smitten Kitchen's recipes - I find them to be really easy and taste amazing!

    Carmen Ri :)

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.