SUMMER IN HONG KONG: A PHOTO DIARY

Leave a Comment
Here's a collection of photos I've taken in Hong Kong for my first post to get this blog started. It has been around 5 months since I went to Hong Kong to visit my family. Time flew by so fast ever since I got back to England, maybe because I have been too busy getting myself back in the study zone but as it's the Christmas break, I decided to make this blog. Although I'll be busy with assignments when university comes round the corner, I'm hoping this will be a more productive way to spend my time when I have nothing else to do besides catching up with lecture notes and dramas.





















































SUMMER IN HONG KONG // Stumbling across these images makes me miss Hong Kong even more. Staying for 3 weeks simply wasn't enough for me to see all my family, spend time with my friends, eat all the good food as well as travelling to places I've never been before and shooting more images. I'll make sure I catch up on more photography next time I travel back home. Other than that, I hope you enjoyed looking at these photos as much as I enjoyed taking them, until next time!

P.S any suggestions as to what I should talk about in my next posts? I'd love to hear your thoughts and comments.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.