BLACK & MARBLE

5 comments
Triangle Bra: Need Supply // Coat: Moda Operandi // Necklace: Accessorize 
Boots: Monki // Phone Case: Case Scenario // Shades: Acne Studios 
Clutch: Givenchy // Ring: Stella Mccartney

Lately I've been really interested in white marble. I think there's something about white marble that makes every item so eye-catching, beautiful and sophisticated with it's unique patterns. I love the idea of wearing all black everything, I mean, you can never go wrong with black, right? With the white marble background, the outfit stands out, emphasising the minimalist vibe. To complete this outfit, a hint of gold is added in the jewelry to give it a subtle, edgy look, taking away the basic black and white theme.

After putting this together, I had to order a marble phone case! What do you think about this outfit? Are you a fan of marble? Let me know your thoughts in the comments below.

5 comments:

  1. YES, I am a fan of marble! I love the phone case too, tempted to order one for myself now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo love your picks! A very chic and sophisticated combination indeed. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That outfit looks so lovely against the white marble background~

    xoxo Payton
    My Blog~Join my Korean Cosmetics Giveaway!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i want marble accessories! definitely need the phone case *.*

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.