PARIS: A PHOTO DIARY

Leave a Comment
As I've done a collection of photographs I took when I went on holiday to Hong Kong, I figured I'd do one for Paris too since it's always nice to look back on these photos in the future and to remind myself of what I did, etc. I went to this beautiful city, in France for five days which was just about enough for us to explore and visit the famous landmarks.



























































































SUMMER IN PARIS // I had such an amazing time here, it couldn't have been any more perfect. Visiting the Eiffel Tower, going on the river cruise and Disneyland, eating snails for the first time and admiring all the beautiful buildings - with amazing company from my boyfriend. Hope you enjoyed looking through these pictures and definitely visit Paris one day if you haven't already!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Powered by Blogger.